A spokesperson for The Executive Office said: “The deputy First Minister withdrew from a planned visit to China this week on medical advice and to enable doctors to conduct a medical assessment.
"Martin McGuinness is fulfilling his responsibilities as deputy First Minister working with his departmental political advisers.
"There has been no disruption to the work of The Executive Office during this period.”
Notes to editors:
- Media enquiries to TEO Press Office on 028 9037 8201. Out of office hours contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number on 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow us on Twitter @niexecutive.
- Bank Buildings fire - update 14 September 2018
- New Permanent Secretary role announced 10 August 2018
- HOCS letter to Professor Alan Manning - Migration Advisory Committee consultation 28 June 2018
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2016: Local Government District Bulletin 28 June 2018