The 2019/20 competitions for T:BUC Camps, and Central Good Relations funding programmes are due to open at the end of November 2018. To help you apply, the Executive Office will be hosting T:BUC Funding Forums throughout November and December, in local council areas.
The T:BUC Funding Forums are a great way to find out more about the good relations funding available and how to apply for it. Executive Office staff will be available at each forum between 1pm to 6pm and, once registered, you can call in at any time to speak to staff about your particular good relations projects.
Representatives from Peace IV, Planned Interventions Fund, District Council Good Relations Programme, Community Relations Council, Education Authority and the local council’s Good Relations Officer will also be in attendance.
Places are limited so early registration is recommended. A list of dates and forum venues is available below:
- 13 November - Ranfurly House, Dungannon
- 14 November - Ballymoney Town Hall
- 19 November - Innovation Factory, Springfield Road, Belfast
- 21 November - Fermanagh House, Enniskillen
- 22 November - Ards Arena, Newtownards
- 26 November - Larne Town Hall
- 27 November - Lagan Valley Island, Chestnut Suite, Lisburn
- 28 November - Newry Conference& Banqueting Centre, Newry
- 29 November - Antrim Civic Centre, Antrim
- 3 December - Skainos Centre, Newtownards Road, Belfast
- 4 December - Holywell Trust, Londonderry
- 6 December - Armagh City Hotel, Armagh
Find out more and register on our Eventbrite page at the link below:
Further information on T:BUC Camps and the Central Good Relations Fund, is available via the links below.
Further details on applying will be available when the schemes open.
- Civil Service publishes Outcomes Delivery Plan report 18 December 2018
- Appointment of members to the NI Judicial Appointments Commission 11 December 2018
- T:BUC Camps and Central Good Relations 2019/20 funding programmes now open 30 November 2018
- T:BUC Camps Programme 2019-20 now open 26 November 2018