The First Minister the Rt. Hon. Arlene Foster and the deputy First Minister, Martin McGuinness look forward to the court proceedings on the A6 being expedited as promptly as possible.
The Ministers said: “The citizens for whom we act in Government, and who we represent, are entitled to speedy judicial decision-making.
“No one will dictate to judges how they decide cases but we are alarmed by the time it often takes to hear cases and the time it takes to obtain any decision.”
Notes to editors:
1. Media enquiries to Executive Office Press Office on 028 9037 8142. Out of office hours, please contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
2. Follow us on Twitter @niexecutive.
- Last call for applications to 2018/19 Good Relations funding programmes 20 February 2018
- Anholt–GfK Roper Nation Brands Index (SM): 2017 report for Northern Ireland published 20 February 2018
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2016 31 January 2018
- The Holocaust reminds us of the power of words 25 January 2018