A spokesperson for The Executive Office said: “The deputy First Minister will not be travelling to China as planned next week due to unforeseen personal circumstances. The First Minister will travel to China as planned with the best wishes and support of the deputy First Minister.”
Media enquiries to TEO Press Office on 028 9037 8201. Out of office hours contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number on 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter @niexecutive.
- Self-efficacy, Locus of Control and Life Satisfaction in Northern Ireland 2016/17 08 November 2017
- Update from the Head of the Civil Service – Storm Ophelia 17 October 2017
- Responders continue to work together and people urged to be vigilant 16 October 2017
- Update from Head of the Civil Service on Storm Ophelia 16 October 2017