The Executive Office today published the ‘Six ‘Dimensions’ (of the Nation Brands Index)’ statistical bulletins.
These six bulletins present findings from the 2016 Anholt GfK-Roper Nation Brands Index (NBI), examining international perceptions of Northern Ireland across six dimensions of national competence: Exports; Governance; Culture; People; Tourism; and Immigration and Investment.
Building on ‘The Anholt – GfK Roper Nation Brands Index: 2016 report for Northern Ireland’, published in February 2017, these bulletins examine in more detail how Northern Ireland is viewed internationally in relation to each dimension.
About the Anholt-GfK Nation Brands Index 2016
The NBI is an analytical tool which attempts to measure and rank the broad international reputation of 50 nations, across six dimensions of national competence: Exports; Governance; Culture; People; Tourism; and Immigration and Investment. Northern Ireland was included in the NBI for the first time in 2016.
The 2016 NBI survey involved over 20,000 online surveys, in 20 major developed and developing panel countries, with at least 1,000 per country.
The bulletins and associated data tables are available on the Analysis, Insight and Outcomes Unit section of the Executive Office website.
Notes to editors:
- Media enquiries to TEO Press Office on 028 9037 8201. Out of office hours please contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number on 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Further information relating to the collection and production of the statistics can be obtained by contacting:
The Executive Office
Analysis, Insight & Outcomes Unit
BT4 3SG Telephone: 028 9052 2091
- Self-efficacy, Locus of Control and Life Satisfaction in Northern Ireland 2016/17 08 November 2017
- Update from the Head of the Civil Service – Storm Ophelia 17 October 2017
- Responders continue to work together and people urged to be vigilant 16 October 2017
- Update from Head of the Civil Service on Storm Ophelia 16 October 2017