The ‘Labour Force Survey Religion Report’, a National Statistics publication, examines the labour market characteristics of Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland.
The supplementary ‘Labour Force Survey Religion Report: Local Government District Bulletin’ provides labour market analysis by religion for the 11 Local Government Districts in Northern Ireland.
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2016
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2016: Local Government District bulletin
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2015
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2015:Local Government District bulletin
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2014
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2013
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2012
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2011 - revised March 2013
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2011
Pre-2011 publications can be accessed via the PRONI website.
User Engagement Survey
We are interested in understanding more about the quality of the publication and how it is used. This is important, as it will help us provide a high quality service which meets users' needs. We would be extremely grateful if you could spend a couple of minutes answering a few questions.
For more details, or for help in completing the survey, please contact: email@example.com
In writing:Room E4.03
- 2016 Quality Report
- 2015 Quality Report
- 2014 Quality Report
- 2013 Quality Report
- 2012 Quality Report
- 2011 Quality Report - revised April 2013
- 2011 Quality Report
Breach of the Code of Practice for Official Statistics
Prior to the publication, the Labour Force Survey Northern Ireland Religion Report 2013 was shared in error with officials not on the agreed pre-release access list, contrary to Protocol 2 Practice 8 of the code. This breach has been reported to the Chief Executive of NISRA's office and remedial action has been taken.
An assessment report compiled by the UK Statistics Authority on the LFS Religion Report 2011 can be downloaded at link below: