First Minister and deputy First Minister
Paul Givan MLA is the First Minister and Michelle O’Neill MLA is the deputy First Minister.
The overall aim of the Executive Office is to contribute to and oversee the co-ordination of, Executive policies and programmes to deliver a peaceful, fair, equal and prosperous society.
- Support for the Executive and liaison with the Assembly, the North-South Ministerial Council, British-Irish Council, Civic Forum and UK Departments
- international relations
- Programme for Government;
- promoting and monitoring implementation of equality of opportunity/good relations
- tackling poverty and social exclusion
- children and young people
- victims and survivors
- Maze/Long Kesh Regeneration
- Review of Public Administration
- Information Service
- emergency planning
- improving investment in infrastructure
- and the Statutory Publications Office
The two Junior Ministers are appointed by the First Minister and deputy First Minister and assist them in carrying out their functions.
You can contact the Ministers via email: email@example.com
or write to them at:GD36 Stormont Castle