Please find attached Birthday Honours 2016 List - Northern Ireland. The information contained is strictly embargoed until 22.30hrs on Friday 10 June 2016.
This material is issued for the convenience of the media to assist recipients in the preparation of their reports on condition that:
(i) no notice of it appears in this country or in any country whether east or west of Greenwich, before 22.30hrs BST Friday 10 June 2016; and
(ii) its contents are neither communicated to any outside body or person before publication, nor are broadcast in any country, whether east or west of Greenwich, before 22.30hrs BST Friday 10 June 2016.
Recipients may, however, approach, for the purposes of gathering additional information for their reports, any individual mentioned in this material about their award (but not their firm, organisation or public board or any other body or person) from the time of issue – i.e. 12 noon BST Friday 10 June 2016.
Such approaches can take place only on the explicit understanding that it is left entirely to those included in the List to decide whether to give any information in response to enquiries. Recipients may also approach the appropriate Government Department from that time for whatever relevant information is available.
Recipients must not make public any information obtained from these sources about those included in this Honours List before the official publication time of 22.30hrs BST Friday 10 June 2016.
Notes to editors:
- The list of recipients will also be available on the nidirect website after 22.30hrs on Friday 10 June 2016.
- Media enquiries to The Executive Office Press Office on 028 9037 8142, out of office hours please contact the Duty Press Office via pager number 07699 715 440 and your call will be returned.
- Self-efficacy, Locus of Control and Life Satisfaction in Northern Ireland 2016/17 08 November 2017
- Update from the Head of the Civil Service – Storm Ophelia 17 October 2017
- Responders continue to work together and people urged to be vigilant 16 October 2017
- Update from Head of the Civil Service on Storm Ophelia 16 October 2017