A leaflet with information on Brexit will be delivered to all homes in Northern Ireland over the next week.
Brexit and YOU sets out practical information for people living in Northern Ireland on key areas such as health and travel.
The leaflet has been compiled by the Northern Ireland Civil Service (NICS) and is part of a wider public information campaign which includes more detailed advice at www.nidirect.gov.uk/brexit.
It has been developed in response to public demand for easily accessible information on how Brexit will impact on them.
As well as information on healthcare and travel, the short guide has advice for consumers and EU nationals living here. It also has contact details for organisations providing help and support.
Notes to editors:
- Households across Northern Ireland will receive their Brexit and YOU leaflet from Monday, October 7.
- Further advice and Brexit information is updated regularly at www.nidirect.gov.uk/brexit.
- The NICS public information campaign will be advertised across on television, radio and newspapers.
- Media enquiries to TEO Press Office on 028 9037 8204. Out of office hours contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Statement from the Head of Civil Service welcoming appointment of President to HIA Redress Board 15 November 2019
- Good Relations Indicators: 2019 Update Report 06 November 2019
- Sterling welcomes passage of Historical Institutional Abuse (NI) Bill 05 November 2019
- Self-efficacy, Locus of Control & Life Satisfaction in Northern Ireland 2018/19 30 October 2019