The Executive Office has designated the Department of Justice as the Department to exercise the administrative functions of the Victims’ Payments Board on the Board’s behalf under para 2(1) of Schedule 1 to the Victims’ Payments Regulations 2020.
The Office has also agreed to provide grants to the Department of Justice to establish the administrative arrangements for the scheme. This will allow the recruitment of Board members, IT developments, and other steps needed to establish the Board to proceed.
Notes to editors:
1. Media enquiries to The Executive Office press office via email: email@example.com.
2. The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Joint Statement on COVID-19 25 September 2020
- Covid-19 press conference – 24 September 2020 24 September 2020
- Public address from First Minister and deputy First Minister 22 September 2020
- Covid-19 press conference – 21 September 2020 21 September 2020