A spokesperson for The Executive Office said: “The deputy First Minister will not be travelling to China as planned next week due to unforeseen personal circumstances. The First Minister will travel to China as planned with the best wishes and support of the deputy First Minister.”
Media enquiries to TEO Press Office on 028 9037 8201. Out of office hours contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number on 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter @niexecutive.
- Stormont tree planting marks 25th anniversary of Srebrenica genocide 10 July 2020
- Executive Daily Update: Initiatives to deal with Coronavirus (9 July 2020) 09 July 2020
- Statement on Executive decisions 09 July 2020
- Executive Daily Update: Initiatives to deal with Coronavirus (8 July 2020) 08 July 2020