A spokesperson for The Executive Office said: “The deputy First Minister will not be travelling to China as planned next week due to unforeseen personal circumstances. The First Minister will travel to China as planned with the best wishes and support of the deputy First Minister.”
Media enquiries to TEO Press Office on 028 9037 8201. Out of office hours contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number on 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter @niexecutive.
- New Permanent Secretary roles announced 20 April 2018
- HOCS letter to Professor Alan Manning - Migration Advisory Committee consultation 27 March 2018
- Road conditions remain difficult in south east 02 March 2018
- Responders target resources to south east 01 March 2018