A spokesperson for The Executive Office said: “The deputy First Minister will not be travelling to China as planned next week due to unforeseen personal circumstances. The First Minister will travel to China as planned with the best wishes and support of the deputy First Minister.”
Media enquiries to TEO Press Office on 028 9037 8201. Out of office hours contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number on 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter @niexecutive.
- Good Relations 2018/19 funding programmes now open 10 January 2018
- TEO statement on Storm Eleanor 03 January 2018
- Summit deepens and strengthens Northern Ireland’s relationship with China 04 December 2017
- Northern Ireland welcomes Chinese Regional leaders to Belfast 01 December 2017