A spokesperson for The Executive Office said: “The deputy First Minister will not be travelling to China as planned next week due to unforeseen personal circumstances. The First Minister will travel to China as planned with the best wishes and support of the deputy First Minister.”
Media enquiries to TEO Press Office on 028 9037 8201. Out of office hours contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number on 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter @niexecutive.
- China continues to hold great opportunities for Northern Ireland 15 October 2018
- Statistical Bulletins: Indicator 31 and Indicator 35 04 October 2018
- Northern Ireland Good Relations Indicators Annual Update: 2018 04 October 2018
- Bank Buildings fire recovery – update 01 October 2018