Statement by the First Minister, the Rt. Hon. Arlene Foster and the deputy First Minister, Martin McGuinness on the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
The Ministers said: "We have today asked the Speaker to convene a special sitting of the Assembly early next week to address issues surrounding the Renewable Heat Incentive.
"This will facilitate a full statement to be made by the First Minister to Members on the matters of public concern relating to RHI.
"RHI was discussed by the Executive today and Ministers around the table underlined the seriousness of the issues involved and the importance of restoring public confidence.
"It was also emphasised that detailed plans are being finalised to significantly reduce the projected losses in the years ahead."
Notes to editors:
- Media enquiries to TEO Press Office on 028 9037 8201. Out of office hours contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number on 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow us on Twitter @niexecutive.
- Appointment of members to the NI Judicial Appointments Commission 11 December 2018
- T:BUC Camps and Central Good Relations 2019/20 funding programmes now open 30 November 2018
- T:BUC Camps Programme 2019-20 now open 26 November 2018
- Northern Ireland Racial Equality Indicators Baseline Report 2014 - 2017 23 November 2018