The First Minister the Rt. Hon. Arlene Foster and the deputy First Minister, Martin McGuinness look forward to the court proceedings on the A6 being expedited as promptly as possible.
The Ministers said: “The citizens for whom we act in Government, and who we represent, are entitled to speedy judicial decision-making.
“No one will dictate to judges how they decide cases but we are alarmed by the time it often takes to hear cases and the time it takes to obtain any decision.”
Notes to editors:
1. Media enquiries to Executive Office Press Office on 028 9037 8142. Out of office hours, please contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
2. Follow us on Twitter @niexecutive.
- Publication of Together: Building a United Community (T:BUC) Strategy Annual Update 2018/19 23 August 2019
- Announcement of the Extension of the Appointments of the Chair and Members of the Maze/Long Kesh Development Corporation 06 August 2019
- Announcement of the extension of the appointments of Non-Executive Directors of the Strategic Investment Board, and the re-appointment of an Executive Director 06 August 2019
- Statement from the Head of the Civil Service on the death of Sir Anthony Hart 09 July 2019