The First Minister the Rt. Hon. Arlene Foster and the deputy First Minister, Martin McGuinness look forward to the court proceedings on the A6 being expedited as promptly as possible.
The Ministers said: “The citizens for whom we act in Government, and who we represent, are entitled to speedy judicial decision-making.
“No one will dictate to judges how they decide cases but we are alarmed by the time it often takes to hear cases and the time it takes to obtain any decision.”
Notes to editors:
1. Media enquiries to Executive Office Press Office on 028 9037 8142. Out of office hours, please contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
2. Follow us on Twitter @niexecutive.
- Self-efficacy, Locus of Control and Life Satisfaction among Young People 2016 20 September 2017
- Tests offered on Aluminium Composite cladding in residential high rise buildings 05 July 2017
- Birthday Honours 2017 List - Northern Ireland 16 June 2017
- Interim Head of Civil Service appointed 14 June 2017