The First Minister the Rt. Hon. Arlene Foster and the deputy First Minister, Martin McGuinness look forward to the court proceedings on the A6 being expedited as promptly as possible.
The Ministers said: “The citizens for whom we act in Government, and who we represent, are entitled to speedy judicial decision-making.
“No one will dictate to judges how they decide cases but we are alarmed by the time it often takes to hear cases and the time it takes to obtain any decision.”
Notes to editors:
1. Media enquiries to Executive Office Press Office on 028 9037 8142. Out of office hours, please contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
2. Follow us on Twitter @niexecutive.
- The Anholt–GfK Roper Nation Brands Index(SM): 2018 report for Northern Ireland 28 February 2019
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2017: Local Government District Bulletin 14 February 2019
- Consultation for legislation to support victims and survivors of historical institutional abuse extended 13 February 2019
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2017 31 January 2019