The First Minister the Rt. Hon. Arlene Foster and the deputy First Minister, Martin McGuinness look forward to the court proceedings on the A6 being expedited as promptly as possible.
The Ministers said: “The citizens for whom we act in Government, and who we represent, are entitled to speedy judicial decision-making.
“No one will dictate to judges how they decide cases but we are alarmed by the time it often takes to hear cases and the time it takes to obtain any decision.”
Notes to editors:
1. Media enquiries to Executive Office Press Office on 028 9037 8142. Out of office hours, please contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
2. Follow us on Twitter @niexecutive.
- Statement from the Head of Civil Service welcoming appointment of President to HIA Redress Board 15 November 2019
- Good Relations Indicators: 2019 Update Report 06 November 2019
- Sterling welcomes passage of Historical Institutional Abuse (NI) Bill 05 November 2019
- Self-efficacy, Locus of Control & Life Satisfaction in Northern Ireland 2018/19 30 October 2019