The First Minister the Rt. Hon. Arlene Foster and the deputy First Minister, Martin McGuinness look forward to the court proceedings on the A6 being expedited as promptly as possible.
The Ministers said: “The citizens for whom we act in Government, and who we represent, are entitled to speedy judicial decision-making.
“No one will dictate to judges how they decide cases but we are alarmed by the time it often takes to hear cases and the time it takes to obtain any decision.”
Notes to editors:
1. Media enquiries to Executive Office Press Office on 028 9037 8142. Out of office hours, please contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
2. Follow us on Twitter @niexecutive.
- HOCS letter to Professor Alan Manning - Migration Advisory Committee consultation 28 June 2018
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2016: Local Government District Bulletin 28 June 2018
- Northern Ireland welcomes over 1,000 Syrian refugees 21 June 2018
- NICS outcomes delivery plan published 04 June 2018