The First Minister the Rt. Hon. Arlene Foster and the deputy First Minister, Martin McGuinness look forward to the court proceedings on the A6 being expedited as promptly as possible.
The Ministers said: “The citizens for whom we act in Government, and who we represent, are entitled to speedy judicial decision-making.
“No one will dictate to judges how they decide cases but we are alarmed by the time it often takes to hear cases and the time it takes to obtain any decision.”
Notes to editors:
1. Media enquiries to Executive Office Press Office on 028 9037 8142. Out of office hours, please contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
2. Follow us on Twitter @niexecutive.
- Civil Service publishes Outcomes Delivery Plan report 18 December 2018
- Appointment of members to the NI Judicial Appointments Commission 11 December 2018
- T:BUC Camps and Central Good Relations 2019/20 funding programmes now open 30 November 2018
- T:BUC Camps Programme 2019-20 now open 26 November 2018