First Minister, Arlene Foster and deputy First Minister, Martin McGuiness have today written to the Prime Minister, The Rt. Hon. Theresa May MP setting out the Executive’s initial assessment following the EU referendum result.
Ministers have identified the key issues of particular significance for Northern Ireland.
The First Minister and deputy First Minister said: “The Prime Minister has said we will be fully involved and represented in the negotiations on the terms of our future relationships with the EU and other countries.
“The letter to the Prime Minister sets out our initial assessment and thoughts and we look forward to further engagement on these matters which are of particular significance.”
Notes to editors:
- To view the letter in full please access the following link: Letter to the Prime Minister, The Rt Hon Theresa May MP
- Media enquiries to The Executive Office press office on 028 9037 8201. Out of office hours, please contact the duty press office via pager number 07699 715 440 and your call will be returned.
- China continues to hold great opportunities for Northern Ireland 15 October 2018
- Statistical Bulletins: Indicator 31 and Indicator 35 04 October 2018
- Northern Ireland Good Relations Indicators Annual Update: 2018 04 October 2018
- Bank Buildings fire recovery – update 01 October 2018