The 2018/19 T:BUC Camps and Central Good Relations funding programmes are now open for applications. To help you apply, the Executive Office will be hosting T:BUC Funding Forums in local council areas throughout January and February.
The T:BUC Funding Forums will be a great way for you to find out more about good relations funding available and how to apply for it.
Executive Office staff will be available at each forum between 2pm to 7pm and once registered, you can call in at any time to speak to staff about your particular good relations schemes.
Representatives from Peace IV, Planned Interventions Fund, District Council Good Relations Programme, Community Relations Council, Education Authority and the local council’s Good Relations Officer will also be in attendance.
Places are limited so early registration is recommended. A list of dates and forum venues is available below:
- 16 January - Ards Arena Youth Club
- 17 January – Innovation Factory, Belfast (new date announced)
- 18 January - Newry Conference & Banqueting Centre
- 23 January - Innovation Factory, Belfast
- 24 January - Brownlow Community Hub, Craigavon
- 29 January - Ballymoney Town Hall
- 30 January - Island Civic Centre, Lisburn
- 1 February - Holywell Trust, Derry/Londonderry
- 6 February - Fermanagh House, Enniskillen
- 7 February - Larne Town Hall
- 8 February - Ranfurly House, Dungannon
- 12 February - Mossley Mill, Newtownabbey
Find out more and register on our Eventbrite page at the link below:
Further information on T:BUC Camps and the Central Good Relations Fund, including information on applying is available at the links below:
- HOCS letter to Professor Alan Manning - Migration Advisory Committee consultation 28 June 2018
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2016: Local Government District Bulletin 28 June 2018
- Northern Ireland welcomes over 1,000 Syrian refugees 21 June 2018
- NICS outcomes delivery plan published 04 June 2018