Dr Mark Browne, Director of the Strategic Policy, Equality & Good Relations Directorate within TEO, welcomed the publication of the T:BUC Annual Update for 2018/19.
He said: “This report marks year five of the T:BUC strategy’s implementation, and it reflects how the work of Government Departments, statutory bodies, voluntary and community groups and the local community have contributed to the positive change in community relations at both a local and societal level. I have no doubt that this could not have occurred without the hard work of all stakeholders and I want to take this opportunity to thank them for giving their time and energy to improving good relations.
“Looking ahead, there is more to be done and it is incumbent on all of us to continue to work constructively together to help build the united, shared and reconciled community that we want to live.”
The T:BUC Annual Update for 2018/19 is available in two formats, flip book version and PDF, please access the links below:
- Together: Building a United Community (T:BUC) Strategy Annual Update 2018/19 - (online flip book version)
- Together: Building a United Community (T:BUC) Strategy Annual Update 2018/19
- Our Population: Perceptions of the Outcomes Framework 2018/19 17 October 2019
- Genocide survivors share their experiences in Northern Ireland 14 October 2019
- Brexit and YOU delivered to homes in Northern Ireland 04 October 2019
- Tender Notification - Formal evaluation of Victims and Survivors Strategy 2009-2019 01 October 2019