The Executive Office (TEO) is aware that the intention to hold dance music events at Ebrington Square during August 2023 has caused a level of controversy.
TEO has taken on board the expressions of concern as to the arrangements in place surrounding the hosting of these events.
While the events scheduled to take place in August 2023 will take place as scheduled, subject to all necessary satisfactory arrangements being in place, TEO has identified and agreed to embrace further checks and balances in its own process.
It is hoped that the holding of such future events has the full support of all sections of the local community.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact the TEO Press Office by email at email@example.com
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for Media Enquiries Only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The Duty Press Officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110
- Official opening of Limavady Shared Education Campus 21 February 2024
- Quality and accessible childcare vital for working families – O’Neill and Little-Pengelly 14 February 2024
- Statement following the death of John Bruton 06 February 2024
- Fair and just settlement needed for NI public sector workers and public services – O’Neill and Little-Pengelly 06 February 2024