Applicants please note:
- Electronic or legible, hand written versions are acceptable. If handwriting, applicants must use black ink and hand-writing must be legible.
- Those submitting an electronic form should save the form to their computer prior to completion. Once finalised, the completed application form should be forwarded by email to the address below.
- Hand written or hard copy versions should be sent to the postal address below.
- We cannot accept CVs, letters or any other supplementary material.
- There is a limit of 400 words per each essential criterion in order to ensure equality of opportunity for all applicants. Any words over this limit will be discounted.
Hard copies can be requested via:The Police Ombudsman Appointment Team
The Executive Office
Upper Newtownards Road
BT4 3SR Telephone: 028 9037 8693
This appointment process will be regulated by the Commissioner for Public Appointments for Northern Ireland (CPANI) and may be audited by her Office for compliance with the Commissioner’s Code of Practice.