Applications for the Central Good Relations Fund 2020/21 are moving online and will open in two stages from the week commencing 13 January 2020.
The first stage will be a registration process, with the online application form to follow. To register, you will need:
- your contact information as the admin user (can be changed later)
- details of your organisation, including address and organisation type
- a copy of your organisation’s constitution (WORD or PDF)
- a default password (used as the initial login for all of your organisation users)
To allow you plenty of time to prepare, a summary of the application form is available to download from the CGRF webpage at the link below. This guidance document is for preparation purposes only, and cannot be submitted to The Executive Office.
If you would like to be added to the mailing list to receive updates from the CGRF, please email email@example.com
- Sport and creativity playing important role in building a united community 12 February 2020
- HMD 2020: Regional commemoration hears calls for people to ‘Stand Together’ 27 January 2020
- Statement from First Minister and deputy First Minister on the death of Seamus Mallon 24 January 2020
- Executive will work together to improve mental health - Ministers 22 January 2020