The 2019/20 T:BUC Camps and Central Good Relations funding programmes are now open for applications. To help you apply, the Executive Office has been hosting T:BUC Funding Forums in local council areas throughout November and December.
The 2019/20 Central Good Relations Funding programme is now open for applications. The programme is open to properly constituted community groups and voluntary organisations and successful groups must deliver projects between 1 April 2019 and 31 March 2020.
The deadline to apply for project funding is 2pm Thursday 31 January 2019. The guidance notes, application forms and a list of frequently asked questions are available to download via the link below.
The Executive Office, in partnership with the Education Authority, are currently inviting applications from groups who want to deliver a Camp under the T:BUC Camps Programme 2019/20. Completed applications must be returned to the Education Authority no later than 4pm on 31 January 2019.
Camps must be held between 1 April 2019 and 29 February 2020, camps are not limited to the traditional summer period and can take place throughout the year.
Further information can be found in the Guidance Notes and Application Form which can be found on the Education Authority website at the link below.
A list of remaining dates for the T:BUC Funding Forums is available below:
- 3 December - Skainos Centre, Newtownards Road, Belfast
- 4 December - Holywell Trust, Londonderry
- 6 December - Armagh City Hotel, Armagh
Find out more and register for the remaining events on our Eventbrite page at the link below:
- Statement from the Head of Civil Service welcoming appointment of President to HIA Redress Board 15 November 2019
- Good Relations Indicators: 2019 Update Report 06 November 2019
- Sterling welcomes passage of Historical Institutional Abuse (NI) Bill 05 November 2019
- Self-efficacy, Locus of Control & Life Satisfaction in Northern Ireland 2018/19 30 October 2019