The four areas of wellbeing included in the report are:
- Loneliness – the frequency with which people report feeling lonely
- Self-Efficacy – a person’s belief about their capabilities to exercise influence over events that affect their lives
- Personal wellbeing – how satisfied people are with their lives, their levels of happiness and anxiety, and whether or not they think the things that they do are worthwhile
- Locus of Control – the degree to which a person feels in control of their life
The “Wellbeing in Northern Ireland” report replaced the three previously published reports below.
- Loneliness in Northern Ireland
- Self-efficacy, Locus of Control & Life Satisfaction in Northern Ireland
- Personal Wellbeing in Northern Ireland
User Engagement Survey
We are interested in understanding more about the quality of the publication and how it is used. This is important, as it will help us provide a high quality service which meets users' needs. We would be extremely grateful if you could spend a couple of minutes answering a few questions.
For more details, or for help in completing the survey, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
In writing:Room A5.19