The Executive Office today published the ‘Six ‘Dimensions’ (of the Nation Brands Index)’ statistical bulletins.
These six bulletins present findings from the 2017 Anholt GfK-Roper Nation Brands Index (NBI), examining international perceptions of Northern Ireland across six dimensions of national competence: Exports; Governance; Culture; People; Tourism; and Immigration and Investment.
Building on ‘The Anholt-GfK Roper Nation Brands Index: 2017 report for Northern Ireland’, published in February 2018, these bulletins examine in more detail how Northern Ireland is viewed internationally in relation to each dimension.
About the Anholt-GfK Nation Brands Index 2017
The NBI(SM) is an analytical tool which attempts to measure and rank the broad international reputation of 50 nations, across six dimensions of national competence: Exports; Governance; Culture; People; Tourism; and Immigration and Investment.
The 2017 NBI(SM) involved the completion of over 20,000 online surveys, in 20 major developed and developing panel countries, with at least 1,000 per panel country.
The bulletins and associated data tables are available on the Statistics and Research section of the Executive Office website.
Notes to editors:
- All media enquiries to should be directed to The Executive Office Press Office on: 028 9037 8201. Out of office hours contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number on 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Further information relating to the collection and production of the statistics can be obtained by contacting:
The Executive Office
BT4 3SR Telephone: 028 9052 0021
- New Permanent Secretary role announced 10 August 2018
- HOCS letter to Professor Alan Manning - Migration Advisory Committee consultation 28 June 2018
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2016: Local Government District Bulletin 28 June 2018
- Northern Ireland welcomes over 1,000 Syrian refugees 21 June 2018