The Executive Office today published the ‘Six ‘Dimensions’ (of the Nation Brands Index)’ statistical bulletins.
These six bulletins present findings from the 2017 Anholt GfK-Roper Nation Brands Index (NBI), examining international perceptions of Northern Ireland across six dimensions of national competence: Exports; Governance; Culture; People; Tourism; and Immigration and Investment.
Building on ‘The Anholt-GfK Roper Nation Brands Index: 2017 report for Northern Ireland’, published in February 2018, these bulletins examine in more detail how Northern Ireland is viewed internationally in relation to each dimension.
About the Anholt-GfK Nation Brands Index 2017
The NBI(SM) is an analytical tool which attempts to measure and rank the broad international reputation of 50 nations, across six dimensions of national competence: Exports; Governance; Culture; People; Tourism; and Immigration and Investment.
The 2017 NBI(SM) involved the completion of over 20,000 online surveys, in 20 major developed and developing panel countries, with at least 1,000 per panel country.
The bulletins and associated data tables are available on the Statistics and Research section of the Executive Office website.
Notes to editors:
- All media enquiries to should be directed to The Executive Office Press Office on: 028 9037 8201. Out of office hours contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number on 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Further information relating to the collection and production of the statistics can be obtained by contacting:
The Executive Office
BT4 3SR Telephone: 028 9052 0021
- China continues to hold great opportunities for Northern Ireland 15 October 2018
- Statistical Bulletins: Indicator 31 and Indicator 35 04 October 2018
- Northern Ireland Good Relations Indicators Annual Update: 2018 04 October 2018
- Bank Buildings fire recovery – update 01 October 2018