You must register your organisation by 12noon on Thursday 13 January 2022 to enable access to the online application portal. Any registrations submitted after that time will not be accepted.
Before you start
To register, you will need:
- your contact information;
- details of your organisation, including address and organisation type; and
- a copy of your organisation’s constitution (WORD or PDF)
You must read the Step by Step Guide - Registration contained within the 2022/23 CGRF Guidance Notes.
- Register to be able to apply for a 2022/23 CGRF grant via the link below:
- The Executive Office: TEOPortal (nidirect.gov.uk)
About this service
You are registering to create an account that will allow your organisation to manage and apply for a Project Funding grant under the Central Good Relations Fund.
This service is managed by CGRF Team, part of the Good Relations & T:BUC Division in The Executive Office.
If you need any help, you can contact the team using the email below: