There are three inter-connected aims:
- To foster positive Community Identities;
- To build Community Capacity; and
- To improve the Physical Environment.
The five Urban Villages areas are:
- Ardoyne and Greater Ballysillan (North Belfast)
- Colin (West Belfast)
- EastSide (East Belfast)
- Sandy Row, Donegall Pass and the Markets areas (South Belfast)
- The Bogside, Fountain and Bishop Street (Derry~Londonderry)
For more information or to view the Urban Villages Initiative Strategic Frameworks, access the link below:
The Urban Villages - News
Find out here about what is happening across the five Urban Village areas via the link below:
If you have a story to share about how the Urban Village Initiative has made a difference in your area let us know via email: email@example.com
Urban Villages FOCUS magazine
Find out what’s happening in your local community with the Urban Villages FOCUS magazines via the link below:
Below is a short film on each of the five Urban Village Initiative areas.
View footage which captures the voices of local people from the five Urban Village Initiative areas below.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org